Brothers and Sisters in Recovery π
I gotta stop worrying about things I cannot control. I guess embracing the Serenity Prayer more is in order.
Sometimes we waste so much energy trying to control people, situations, outcomes, and things that were never ours to control in the first place. Meanwhile, we overlook the one thing we can control: how we respond.
Recovery has taught me that peace doesn't come from having everything figured out. It comes from learning when to let go, when to take action, and when to turn something over to a Higher Power.
Today, I'm going to focus on what is directly in front of me. I can control whether I stay honest. I can control whether I reach out for help. I can control whether I make the next right decision. I can control whether I choose recovery today.
I don't need to solve tomorrow's problems today. I just need to stay present, stay grateful, and keep moving forward.
Let go and let God.
One day at a time.
With love and gratitude,
Gary G.
Thank you Gary - today I’m struggling with the same feelings & trusting in God & His will for me!π«Ά
ReplyDelete